Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Watercolouring Virgin! and welcome to Jodie

I saw an amazing card here using one of my new favourite sets 'Lots of Bots', I'm very fickle by favourites change regularly! I don't often CASE cards, but I was so inspired by this one, that I broke open the Watercolour Paper that has been in my stash for a very long time and gave it a go, I'm really happy with the results. I did this whilst spending some time with my new and first recruit Jodie, very exciting times, and she assures me that the watercolouring looks fine.



I enjoyed the colouring so much and found it very therapeutic that I was inspired to create a second card using the same technique. I have to say this set did nothing for me when I saw it in the Mini, but my daughter is always allowed to choose one set and this was her choice, no surprises there, having used it it has definitely grown on me!





Hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed creating them, and hopefully in the not too distant future I'll be able to share some of Jodie's creations with you.

Enjoy xxx

RECIPE - Robot
Stamps: Lots of Bots, Polka Dot Background
Paper: Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette C/S
Ink: Going Gray, Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink, Staz-On Black
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Supplies: Water Colour Paper, Blender Pens
RECIPE- Pony Party
Stamps: Pony Party
Paper: Certainly Celery C/S, Tea Party DSP

Ink: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, Apricot Appeal, Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Lavender Lace, Staz-On Black
Embellishments: 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon Pretty in Pink, Dazzling Diamonds
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig
Supplies: Water Colour Paper, Blender Pens



No comments:

Post a Comment