Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Anniversary Kat!!!

Wow, can't believe it's taken me a year to post on my blog, my gorgeous friend Kat has hounded me about it regularly and pointed out to me the date of my last post hence the title of this post!!! I have been creating and card making throughout the year, but just having got round to posting on here, no excuses really - although I have opened my own Private Kindergarten which has kept me busy, but now that that is running smoothly, I am hoping to keep blogging more often.

I am posting the card I created for my Mum's birthday, I can post it now as it's safely arrived in England and has been opened so I won't be spoiling the surprise. My Mum is one of my greatest fans, and whenever she receives a card she shows it to all her friends proclaiming my talents - if only she knew how easy stamping is and how easy it is if you use Stampin' Up! products!






I love this stamp set and don't use it often enough, maybe I'll pull it out more often now!






Enjoy xxx



RECIPE:



Stamps: Cottage Garden, Teeny Tiny Sentiments


Paper: Cottage Wall DSP; Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White C/S



Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Lovely Lilac (retired) Old Olive Marker


Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig


Supplies: Dazzling Diamonds, Two-way Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment