Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Woot Woot!!

Well, as promised I have at last started a blog, maintaining it may be more of an issue - but I'll give it my best shot. I made heaps of pressies and cards for friends and family over the festive period, but didn't photograph any of them, will try to get into the habit!

Here's hoping everyone had a great Chrissy, can't believe another year is nearly over, and this time another decade slips away. Was thinking this morning, at the start of the last decade, I had a new boyfriend of six weeks, was living in England, child free and teaching full time. Ten years later that boyfriend, has become my lovely hubby, we now live in Oz and have two beautiful children, who keep me busy full time - who'd ever thought any of that would happen on the eve of 2000. Wonder what the next ten years will bring (certainly no more kids!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment