Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch

Here is the sketch I've used.



And my creation.

Posted by Picasa





My first attempt at a Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge, and my first attempting at posting a link to my blog! Let's hope it works. I found I had lost my mojo somewhat with my card making, and was casing people, read as copying. But this sketch was great to use, and really quick, will definitely be using sketches more often.

Enjoy xxx

RECIPE
Stamps: Butterfly Prints
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette CS, Sweet Always DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose
Embellishments: Regal Rose Ribbon
Tools: Butterfly Punch, Eyelet Border Punch
Supplies: Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig

4 comments:

  1. this is such a sweet card. Love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!! Totally loving those butterflies....love that the middle one is popped! Great job with the sketch!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little trio of butterflies and the awesome border punch! What a lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the butterflies on this card and have now looked at the sketch in a whole new light. Well done gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete