Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Choo Choo Colour Challenge

I have a number of little boys birthdays coming up, two of whom are having 'Thomas the Tank' parties, so I decided it was time to grab out my Choo Choo set (now retired) and have some fun. To add to the mix, I found a colour challenge on Stamping 411, which offered a colour combo I would never have thought of putting together, but seemed to scream out boys cards!!




And here's the card I created, I actually like the three colours together, couple with the neutrals whisper white and basic black, I think it's quite cute. Although I did learn the importance of using your embossing buddy, I forgot to use mine and if you look amongst the train track you'll see the tiny specks of embossing powder - whoops!


Enjoy xxx

RECIPE

Stamps: Choo Choo, Right on Track (retired)

Paper: Real Red, Take with Teal, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White CS, Ski Slope DSP (retired)

Ink: Real Red, Taken with Teal, Apricot Appeal, Basic Black

Emellishments: Black Embossing Powder, Red Grosgrain Ribbon

Tools: Heat Gun, Roller Handle

Supplies: Pop Up Glue Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment