Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Open House

I've been MIA for the last week, you can tell my hubby has been home, far less time for the computer or for stamping! Good job he's only home one week in every five, or I'd get nothing done.




I held an open house on February 5th to celebrate Sale-A-Bration, and it was a huge success, all of the ladies that came along seemed to have a great time, and all got to complete two free make and takes, a 'sour cream' container and a card.




I would just like to thank everyone who came along and made the night such a huge success, and congratulate Mel S who won the door prize, a pack of Designer Series Paper of her choice, and Dionnie who won the prize draw - which you were entered into if you placed a $100 order- winning her own set of the Thank You Kindly stamp set.
Enjoy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment