Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #3

This is my entry for a new Australian site called 'Just Add Ink', it's their third challenge but the first that I have managed to get done! I've come to realise that I love sketch challenges, but seem to shy away from others - amazing how I can find the time when it's something I want to do!



Here's the sketch:



And the card I created, for a gorgeous little girl who is turning three next week, I went for a monochromatic look and included one of my favourite techniques 'Paper Piecing' although it is fiddly I love the results it gives.


Enjoy xxx

RECIPE
Stamps: Polka Dot Background, All in the Family, Family Favourites, Birthday Wish (retired)

Paper: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant CS

Ink: Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Staz-On, Versamark

Embellishments: Clear Embossing Powder

Tools: Circle Scissors, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

Supplies: Markers - Close to Cocoa, Elegant Eggplant, Blush Blossom, Basic Black, Two-Way Glue

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh cute. Lovely colours too. Chantell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so cute! Great colour choices and I really like the paper piecing you've done! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just screams 'cuteness'! Thanks for joining in at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute, happy card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sam! Awww! Such a cute little card. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im like that ..can always find time for stamping! Cute card Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...& the little girl and her Mummy absolutely loved it ;-) Another Brilliant card Sam!

    ReplyDelete