Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Fabulous 40!

On Friday, I had the honour of attending a gorgeous lady's 40th Birthday party, which was made all the more special by the fact that it was also my birthday! Lots of us put in to a collection for her pressie, but to keep it personal we all added our own birthday cards. Having created my first easel card in the previous post, I decided to do another one of these as I think they are just stunning.



This is the card I created, it is so pretty in real life, very sparkly!!
Enjoy xxx


RECIPE
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, Whimsical Words
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pink Passion C/S
Ink: Black Staz-On
Embellishments: Black Rhinestones (non SU!), Dazzling Diamonds, Cricut Cartridge to cut '40', Black Glitter (non-SU!)
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Cuttlebug, Cricut, Nestabilities, Markers
Supplies; Jac Paper, Two-Way Glue Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment