Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Matching Gift Card Holder

Hold on to your hats, but yes I am posting again, I am going to try and do a post a day for a week, which means I have to create something every day - but am enjoying the challenge I have set myself. And my to do list is becoming far shorter as a result, the house is filthy but never mind I'm having fun!


I have created a gift card holder to go alongside the card I made yesterday, these are so easy to make and just make the pressie look so much more thoughtful than it does on the piece of cardboard you buy it on. I hope the young man in question enjoys spending it.



Enjoy, and pop back tomorrow I have more sneak peeks to share! xxx

RECIPE:

Stamps: Lots of Bots

Paper: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun, Whisper White C/S

Ink: Basic Black, Versa Mark. Markers, Basic Gray, Going Gray, Basic Black, Old Olive, Brilliant Blue, Old Olive

Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch

Supplies: Sticky Strip

No comments:

Post a Comment