Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

More new treats

Only one more day to go, and I'll have managed seven posts in seven days - am so hoping I achieve it, but it's going to get more tricky as hubby returns home tomorrow! Anyway this will be a short and sweet post, as I'm going to get an early night as not feeling crash hot.

I needed to make a 2nd Birthday card, and thought one of the new sets from the upcoming Mini would be perfect - the characters in the Fox and Friends set are just so cute. I don't normally do cutesy sets, but something about these just appealed to me. I wanted to try and use bright colours so that it would be suitable for a boy or a girl, let me know what you think.



I really should have straightened that photo up, sorry.

Enjoy xxx

RECIPE

Stamps: Family Phrases, Fox and Friends

Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange, Brilliant Blue, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise C/S

Ink: Real Red, Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise. Markers: Brilliant Blue

Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch

Supplies: Dimensionals



No comments:

Post a Comment