Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Sweet Sunday Sketch (#54) for a Special Lady

Am really loving these sketches, although it seems if I don't do it on a Sunday I just don't get to it! Well we had a quiet day today, spent the day at home between the pool and the air con, trying to keep Liberty calm - she is so excited about starting Year 2 tomorrow - which I suppose is a good thing, let's hope she's still excited this time tomorrow having actually been.

Anyway enough of me rambling on, here's the great sketch I was working from:



This was a challenge for me, as I don't often make square cards, although when I do they often end up being favourites, and it gave me the opportunity to play with my circle scissors, which I am loving.

Here's my take on the challenge, which is for one of the most beautiful ladies I have ever met, she is going through a tough time,, and I just wanted to let her know that she isn't far from my thoughts at the moment and that I'm here whenever she needs me.



Enjoy xxx


RECIPE

Stamps: Trendy Trees

Paper: Berry Bliss DSP (retired). Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink CS.

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink

Embellishments: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon

Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Circle Scissors Plus, Eyelet Border Punch

Supplies: Pop -up Glue Dots







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the colours you have used - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love those cute pink trees! Great job with the sweet Sunday sketch!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, love the colour scheme

    ReplyDelete