Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge




This was the sketch provided by Mojo Monday

I decided to set myself a challenge, and use more than three colours on a card and because I never use them, decided these had to be from the 'Bold Brights' family. I must admit these colours scare me and I shy away from them - it was because of this I purchased the Kaleidoscope DSP from the new Summer mini. I'm not sure at all about this card, but it was fun to work with such bright colours, I may try it more often - but don't hold your breath!!!

Enjoy xxx

RECIPE
Stamps: For Everything, Say it with Scallops
Paper: Green Galore, Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Pink Passion CS. Kaleidoscope DSP.
Ink: Green Galore, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion.
Embellishments: Bright Bold Brads, Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon 1/4".
Tools" Stamp-a-ma-jig, Scallop Border Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Corner Rounder, Pink Passion Marker.
Supplies: Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on this challenge! Very pretty colors!

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favourite (something I expect to say alot of about your work). This one is giving me some inspiration <3

    ReplyDelete