Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Raspberry Tart Treat Box



I used the instructions from the SplitCoastStampers Resource Gallery, and it was so easy, this section of the SplitCoast site is just abundant with ideas, all accompanied by clear printable instructions. If you haven't visited it yet, make sure you head on over, although beware you'll spend hours 'oohing and aahing' and none creating!!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/treat_box/

Anyway I wasn't sure how big this box would turn out, but loved the idea, I was thrilled to discover how big it was and decided immediately it would make a very pretty addition to my stamping area as storage for my markers. Would love to hear your ideas on other pretty, but practical, storage solutions.

Enjoy xxx

RECIPE
Paper: Raspberry Tart DSP. Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red CS.
Embellishments: Pretty in Pink Ribbon, Eyelets (non SU!)
Tools: Crop-a-dile, Cricut 'Alphalicious' Cartridge

1 comment:

  1. Love this box idea Sam. I just need the confidence now to try it.....Kat

    ReplyDelete