Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 52

Wow, a stinking hot day here in Perth today, 42+ degrees!! nothing to do but stay under the air conditioning, and create. Have managed to finish a couple of pages for Liberty's scrapbook, am currently working on photos from Christmas 2008 - will I ever get it up to date??


Anyway I'm rambling now here is my creation for this week's Sunday Sketch Challenge, am loving these sketches so easy to work with, the hard work is done all that's left to do is play!!






Am finding getting good photos of my cards, really tricky, if anyone has any tips they'd be greatly appreciated! Here's the sketch I used to create this cute card, you may have noticed lots of my cards at the moment are generic, or Thankyou ones, this is as I have thirty Thankyou cards to create before the kids go back to school in less than two weeks! So you will be seeing more of these.





Anyway thanks for stopping by,


Enjoy xxx


RECIPE
Stamps: Good Friend, Thank You Kindly
Paper: Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, Whispher White, Kraft CS. Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun
Tools: Crop-a-dile, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Scallop Edge Punch
Supplies: Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment